Solutions Cubed BM002 Logic Serial Converter
This RS232 RS485 Logic converter allows quick conversion between electrical specifications and logic level signals. It can work as an RS232 to RS485 converter, a RS232 to logic level converter, or a RS485 to logic level converter. Communication is bi-dorectional, half duplex in all modes. This product is provided as open-source hardware with all design files available for use, re-use, or modification.
Module documentation and application info are available to get you started right away. This is open source hardware, all design files are available.
- Perfect for connecting robotics and other applications to serial busses
- RS485 communication without the need for a drive enable pin (2-pin RS485)
- 1200-115200BPS communication
- 3.3-5VDC operation
- small footprint - 0.7"x1.0"x0.25" (9-pin SIP footprint)
- comes with solderable header for breadboarding, or may be surface mounted/wired
- ROHS compliant