Solutions Cubed BM003 64Mbit SPI Flash Memory
This Flash memory module provides 64Mbits of non-volatile memory(saved when power is removed). The memory is accessed via SPI, or serial peripheral interface, and is compatible with 3.3V and 5V systems. Great addition to data loggers, GPS systems, or other designs where storage of large amounts of data is necessary. This product is provided as open-source hardware with all design files available for use, re-use, or modification.
Module documentation and application info are available to get you started right away. This is open source hardware, all design files are available.
- Perfect for storing text files, gps data, analog measurements, graphics, etc.
- 64Mbit of non-voltaile memory
- 100,000 erase/program cycles, 20 year data retention
- 3.3-5VDC operation
- small footprint - 0.7"x1.0"x0.25" (9-pin SIP footprint)
- comes with solderable header for breadboarding, or may be surface mounted/wired
- ROHS compliant