Solutions Cubed BM005 Clock and Calendar Module
This clock calendar module provides an easy way to track time and set alarms based on time and date and is based on Microchip's MCP79400. The clock calendar module has a variety of settings including 12 hour vs. 24 hour clock configuration and leap year compensation. The time and date data are accessed with an I2C interface which is compatible with 3.3V and 5V systems. The module also has a battery backup input that automatically causes the clock to run at low power mode off of a battery when the main power is shut down. This product is provided as open-source hardware with all design files available for use, re-use, or modification.
Module documentation and application info are available to get you started right away. This is open source hardware, all design files are available.
- Perfect for projects that need to track and maintain time such as a datalogger or timed photography.
- Temperature calibrated date and time tracking
- Alarm settings for date time triggers
- I2C interface with an alarm output pin
- 3.3-5VDC operation
- small footprint - 0.7"x1.0"x0.25" (9-pin SIP footprint)
- comes with solderable header for breadboarding, or may be surface mounted/wired
- ROHS compliant