Solutions Cubed BM008 Triple Power Switch
This triple power switch carries three high-side switches that can be used to turn on/off power to different loads. Use it to enable lights, motors, fans, heaters, pumps, or as the power switch to other circuit boards. The switches can be controlled with pins from external microcontrollers or tied to hardware switches.
Module documentation and application info are available to get you started right away. This is open source hardware, all design files are available.
- 1.8V-20V voltage switching
- 1.5V to 8V control input voltage
- up to 1A per switch (package power dissipation should not be exceeded)
- logic level control and LED indicator for each switch
- two separate voltage busses to switch separate power supplies
- small footprint - 0.7"x1.0"x0.25" (9-pin SIP footprint)
- comes with solderable header for breadboarding, or may be surface mounted/wired
- ROHS compliant