Solutions Cubed BM010 USB to Serial Data Converter
This breakout board carries a FTDI FT232R USB to serial converter. The module creates an easy to use USB to logic level serial port. Its great for new designs or for upgrading legacy systems from serial ports to USB interfaces.
Module documentation and application info are available to get you started right away. This is open source hardware, all design files are available.
- Asynchonous serial data transmission from 300BPS to 115200BPS
- 3.3V or 5.0V operation
- Serial communication pins can work down to 1.8V by supplying that voltage at the VDDIO pin
- TX(DOUT), RX(DIN), and power indicator LEDs
- On-board USB mini type B connector
- TX(DOUT), RX(DIN), CTS, and DTR serial port pins
- small footprint - 0.7"x1.0"x0.25" (9-pin SIP footprint)
- comes with solderable header for breadboarding, or may be surface mounted/wired
- ROHS compliant