CCS Mach X Programmer
The Mach X Programmer is a full-featured device programmer that programs all Microchip PIC MCU, Flash devices, and One-Time-Programmable (OTP) devices. Program various DIP chips (8-40 pins) directly from the on-board 40-pin ZIF socket. The unit also provides ICD & ICSP functionality and debug support covers all targets that have debug mode when used in conjunction with the C-Aware IDE Compilers.
Mach X Advantages:
- Direct Programming with ZIF Socket
- Program HEX and COF Files & Read HEX Files
- Save Burn Parameters to HEX File as Comments
- Automatic Serial Numbering Options
- User Selectable Verify Voltages (2V to 5.5V)
- Efficient Batch Programming through the use of the "Start/Repeat" Button & CCSLOAD Software
- Calculate & Program Calibration Constants (For Devices with an Internal Oscillator)
CCSLOAD FREE programmer control software supports the Mach X and offers many new key features including; powerful command line options in Windows/Linux, extensive diagnostics, easy to use production interface, and enhanced security options.
Mach X can be paired with Tag-Connect, a cost saving production ICSP Programming cable that eliminates the need for an ICSP connector on your product. Tag Connect provides a direct pin-to-circuit connection, saving space on your PCB. The modular end works with existing ICD programmers as well as the Mach X.
Mach X Key Features:
- ICD & ICSP functionality with CCS C-Aware IDE Compilers
- Supports all Microchip PIC® MCU or Flash Devices
- Standalone Programmer or Powers & Connects with USB
- Includes FREE CCSLOAD Software
- Drivers available for Linux and Windows (32 or 64-bit)
- RoHS Compliant