Solutions Cubed BM006 3-Axis Accelerometer
This 3-axis accelerometer provides analog voltage outputs related to acceleration measurements in 3 dimensions. In systems where gravity is the primary acceleration being measured the module forms a 3-dimensional tilt/angle sensor. This product is provided as open-source hardware with all design files available for use, re-use, or modification.
Module documentation and application info are available to get you started right away. This is open source hardware, all design files are available.
- 3D Gaming for tilt and motion Sensing
- use as part of a movement or impact event recorder
- pedometer for motion sensing
- robotics for motion / angle sensing
- 3.3-5VDC operation
- small footprint - 0.7"x1.0"x0.25" (9-pin SIP footprint)
- comes with solderable header for breadboarding, or may be surface mounted/wired
- ROHS compliant