Atlas Scientific USB-ISO USB Isolator Carrier Board
The USB Isolator carrier board allows you to connect your Atlas Scientific circuit directly to your computer or Raspberry Pi, using standard USB drivers (for an FTDI device). Built in isolation ensures that your circuit will be protected from interference, ground loops, and harmful voltages.
- Works with all EZO circuits
- Fully isolated voltage and data
- Connects to a Raspberry Pi
- Rapid calibration and development
- USB mini B connector
- Serial to USB converter
- LEDs indicate power, RX, and TX communications
- 31mA current draw
- Includes 4 aluminium standoffs and 8 screws
- Weight: 15.25g
Please note that the USB Isolator Carrier Board does not come with circuits.