Atlas Scientific EZO-RGB Embedded Colour Sensor
The Atlas Scientific EZO-RGB Embedded Colour Sensor is their second generation colour sensor and the result of years of research and development. The rugged housing and onboard LEDs makes the device suitable for almost any environment.
The Atlas Scientific EZO-RGB Embedded Colour Sensor offers the user unprecedented R, G, B colour detection, automatic colour matching, LUX measurement, CIE colour detection, proximity detection and interrupt signaling.
- RGB colour sensor
- True 8-bit RGB format (0 - 255)
- Light intensity sensor (Lux meter)
- CIE colour sensing
- Integrated proximity sensor (2cm-32cm / 0.7"-12.5")
- Automatic colour matching
- Interrupt output pin on colour match
- Built in white light illuminator, dimmable 0-100%
- Reads colour in just 400ms
- Narrow 15 half angle sensing area
- Housing made of 304 stainless steel
- Water proof / dust proof
- Nema 6P / IP68
- Weight: 145g
- UART asynchronous serial connectivity
- RX/TX voltage swing 0-VCC
- Compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART
- 3.3V to 5.V
The EZO-RGB can be fully submerged in fresh water or salt water, up to the female connector, indefinitely.