Atlas Scientific EZO-PH pH Circuit
The Atlas Scientific EZO class embedded pH circuit is Atlas Scientific's 6th generation embedded pH circuit.
This EZO class pH circuit offers the highest level of stability and accuracy. With proper configuration the EZO class pH circuit can meet, or exceed, the accuracy and precision found in most bench top laboratory grade pH meters. The pH-EZO pH circuit, can work with any off-the-shelf pH probe/ sensor/electrode. This device reads pH from a pH probe/sensor/electrode.
- Full range pH reading from 0.001 to 14.000
- Accurate pH readings down to the thousandths place (±0.02)
- Temperature dependent or temperature independent readings
- Flexible calibration protocol supports single point, 2 point, or 3 point calibration
- Calibration required only once per year with Atlas Scientific pH probe
- Single reading or continuous reading modes
- Data format is ASCII
- UART asynchronous serial connectivity (RX/TX voltage swing 0-VCC)
- I2C (default I2C address 0x63)
- Compatible with any microprocessor that supports UART, or I2C protocol
- Works with any off-the-shelf pH probe
Please note that this device does not include a pH probe/sensor/electrode.
|Operating Voltage||3.3V to 5V|
|Sleep Mode Power Consumption||0.995mA at 3.3V|
|Dimensions||13.97mm * 20.16mm (0.55" * 0.79")|