Atlas Scientific ENV-TMP-D Digital Field Ready Temperature Probe
Digital Field Ready Temperature Probe.
- Wide temperature range
- Resolution within two significant figures (XXX.XX)
- Continuous readings every 520 ms
- Output temperature in Celsius, Kelvin or Fahrenheit
- Built in data logger storing up to 100 individual temperature readings.
- Programmable high temp and low temp alarms
- One step calibration (optional)
- Simple asynchronous serial connectivity (voltage swing 0-VCC)
- 8 different selectable baud rates from 300 baud to 115.2k baud
- Wide operating voltage range
- Water Tight
- Dust Tight
- Ice/sleet tolerant
- Non reactive to salt water
- Sensor will sink when submerged
The ENV-TMP-D can be fully submerged in fresh water or salt water, up to the tinned leads, indefinitely.
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 133°C|
|Shock Restistance||16,126,837 Pascals (2,339 PSI)|
|Operating Voltage||3.3V to 5.5V|
|Dimensions||12mm * 35mm (1/2" * 1.4")|